Where are you located?
- Seminole Hospitality is located in Building C of Doak Campbell Stadium.
Am I qualified?
- You must be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate classes to be considered for the part-time internship.
How long does the internship last?
- The part-time internships begin in July 2023 and end in December 2023. There may be the opportunity to continue with Seminole Hospitality for the Spring semester.
When would I work?
- You will work all 6 home football games as well as office hours during the week. There may be the opportunity to work additional hours outside of office hours as well. Seminole Hospitality will work with your schedule, but you must have the ability to be flexible when it comes to scheduling.
Is this internship paid?
How many interns work for Seminole Hospitality?
- Seminole Hospitality hires two part time event interns during the Fall semester. There may be the opportunity to continue with Seminole Hospitality for the Spring semester. The part-time internships are 6 month commitments.
Do I have to be pursuing a specific degree?
- No. Seminole Hospitality accepts applications from people of all backgrounds.
How do I apply?
- Simply apply using the button below. We can't wait to hear from you!