Seminole Hospitality is looking to hire an in-office and game day interns for the Fall Semester. The internship is open to undergraduates and graduate students, as well as post-graduates. The internship will start in mid July and end in December. Interns will work closely with FSU Athletic Department, Seminole Boosters, donors, and game day workers.
The position is paid hourly and is primarily event/gameday focused. Interns will assist with administrative tasks during office hours, as well as all home football games.
Seminole Hospitality oversees the management and operation of Florida State's premium seating and hospitality areas within Doak Campbell Stadium and JoAnne Graf Field. The Seminole Hospitality internship program offers a great opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge and practical experience in many aspects of premium seating operations. This opportunity will provide insight into what a career in athletic hospitality would look like.
- Assisting in game day operations in the premium seating areas for football.
- Staffing and supervision of up to 100+ gameday staff.
- Ensure all game day policies and procedures are being upheld.
- Monitor entry gates, review tickets, and be aware of access control protocols.
- Monitor all pre, during, and post-game duties associated to suites and clubs (i.e, trash removal, facility monitoring, signage)
- Upkeep and maintain assigned inventory, materials, and equipment.
- Other duties assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Must be able to work entire length of internship (July 2024- December 2024).
- Must be able to work ALL Florida State home football games and the Fridays prior to the game.
- Some experience in hospitality or guest relations is preferred.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Service first mindset.
- Friendly demeanor.
- Great verbal communication skills
- Willingness to stand for long periods of time.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft office suite, Canva
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.
2024 Home Football Schedule
|vs. Boston College
|vs. North Carolina
|vs. Charleston Southern
Applications will open up in early March! Stay tuned!